Applications to the HWCT are made using the form below and should be submitted by 1st April or the 1st October. Where possible we aim to approve the successful applications within one month. On occasion, the Trustees may be able to consider an application at other times of year by arrangement with the Imperial College Sinfonietta committee.
All applications are handled by the Sinfonietta committee and require their support before being forwarded to the Trustees.
Please consider these general guidelines before applying for support from the Harry Woolhouse Charitable Trust:
- The Harry Woolhouse Charitable Trust aims to support Imperial College Sinfonietta and its members in furthering their activities which capture Harry’s spirit; going beyond the ordinary and always going the extra mile.
- The Trust will not support activities that comprise the regular activity of the orchestra or its members, nor will it support any activity for which support or funding is already available from established sources.
- The Trust would normally expect to support not more than 50% of the total cost of your plans.
- Awards made by the Trust are normally payable once your plans are complete and on submission of any relevant invoices, receipts and evidence of activities undertaken.
- The Trust encourages applications from individuals, groups and organisations.
We look forward to hearing about your plans!